- Expands to hold up to 74 L per pair, opens wide to fit large and bulky items
- Adjustable strap with Fidlock® magnetic buckle opens with just one pull
- Roll-top design folds flat when not in use, converts into Bucket Mode with the pannier sides folded in
- Compatible with the Tern HSD and GSD
- Durable and weather-resistant, made with 1000D nylon
- Reflective decals for extra visibility at night
One bag (folded) : 435 × 310 × 30 mmCOMPATIBLE BIKES
HSD, GSDCOMPATIBLE ITEMS
On GSD: Market Basket, Dry Goods bag, Kori Basket, Shortbed Tray, Sidekick Lower Deck
On HSD: Market Basket, Dry Goods bag, Kori Basket, Shortbed Tray
In terms of replacing a car, it does a better job than most. And it does that without being a massive bulky unit that you need a double garage to store.
At the end of the day, unsurprisingly, the priciest ride—the Tern GSD S00—was the best all-around bike I tested.
It has our vote for being one of the most versatile, longest-lasting, and smoothest rides out of all of them.
The Tern GSD S10 won Bicycling’s Gear of the Year award in 2018 for its car-replacing versatility and range. The GSD S00 builds upon the original GSD’s success with a Bosch Performance Line CX motor, which provides more torque and features walk-assist for easier off-the-bike maneuvering.
A brilliant do-it-all compact cargo bike in a heavy-duty build