Think of the HSD Cache Box as the glove compartment of your HSD. Bolted
under the seatstay, it offers just enough space for some basic items you
might need while touring or running errands around town—and it might just
be the perfect place to store an Abus® chain to go with the HSD frame lock.
• Discreet design that blends into the Tern HSD frame to carry your bike essentials
• Holds up to 2 kg, with plenty of space for a chain lock, inner tubes, a hand pump, etc.
• Stiff, frame-bolted design prevents it from swinging while riding—and from opportunistic theft
• Water-resistant fabric keeps dirt away from your belongings
• Inner mesh pocket keeps smaller items in place
**contents not included
In terms of replacing a car, it does a better job than most. And it does that without being a massive bulky unit that you need a double garage to store.
At the end of the day, unsurprisingly, the priciest ride—the Tern GSD S00—was the best all-around bike I tested.
It has our vote for being one of the most versatile, longest-lasting, and smoothest rides out of all of them.
The Tern GSD S10 won Bicycling’s Gear of the Year award in 2018 for its car-replacing versatility and range. The GSD S00 builds upon the original GSD’s success with a Bosch Performance Line CX motor, which provides more torque and features walk-assist for easier off-the-bike maneuvering.
A brilliant do-it-all compact cargo bike in a heavy-duty build