- Load-bearing straps easily secure heavy boxes, a suitcase or even a folding bike to your GSD
- Fastens up to 100 kg (220 lb) of cargo
- Bears loads up to 300 kg (661 lb)
- Buckle is easy to adjust yet firmly holds cargo in place
- UV and weather resistant for all-weather carrying
- Includes two 3-meter (9.8 ft), 1” wide straps
- Combine with the Sidekick Lower Decks, Clubhouse or Shortbed Tray for extra cargo support.
In terms of replacing a car, it does a better job than most. And it does that without being a massive bulky unit that you need a double garage to store.
At the end of the day, unsurprisingly, the priciest ride—the Tern GSD S00—was the best all-around bike I tested.
It has our vote for being one of the most versatile, longest-lasting, and smoothest rides out of all of them.
The Tern GSD S10 won Bicycling’s Gear of the Year award in 2018 for its car-replacing versatility and range. The GSD S00 builds upon the original GSD’s success with a Bosch Performance Line CX motor, which provides more torque and features walk-assist for easier off-the-bike maneuvering.
A brilliant do-it-all compact cargo bike in a heavy-duty build