Peak Trail 2 ELS - ClearanceRegular price £1,875.00 Sale price £1,650.00 Save 12%
|Wheel size||700C (28")|
|Gears||9 speed derailleur|
|Motor type||Bosch Active Centre drive (40Nm Torque)|
|Realistic range (estimated)||35 miles|
- Bosch batteries are an efficient energy provider with staying power. They combine impressive mileage performance, a long lifetime and low weight with an ergonomic design and simple handling.
- The display can be easily read in all lighting conditions. Your hands remain safely on the handlebar, thanks to the separating unit.
- With a torque of up to 63Nm, full support is available even at a low cadence. This ensures powerful riding behavior, especially when starting.
- 63mm travel suspension forks offer greater control over varying terrain and include a full lockout system.
Rack & Mudguard Mounts
- Built-in frame capable of taking mudguards to keep you dry and pannier racks to help luggages on longer adventures.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes to help modulate speed accurately.
Internal Cable Routing
- Internal cable routing to protect cable and wires from UK conditions.
- Schwalbe Mondial marathon tyres are strong and reinforced to handle the extra weight and strains an e-Bike demands.